Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Grunge Princess scrap kit by KizzedByKelz, and featuring the Lady Dana tube by Sweet Pin-Ups - Ct Tag, a Tut, & a FREEBIE cluster frame, by Robyne'



Ct tag I created using the Grunge Princess scrap kit by KizzedByKelz, which can be purchased at Sweet Pin-Ups HERE and featuring the Lady Dana poser by Sweet Pin-Ups, which can be purchased at Pics for Design HERE.


You can check out my tut for this tag on my blog  HERE



Preview of the freebie cluster frame I created using the Grunge Princess Scrap kit by KizzedByKelz. You can go download it on my blog HERE


Matching timeline cover I created using this kit and tube! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search

Snag Our Blinkie

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Our CT♥

Photobucket
 photo BLT_RED_Blinkie2_zps735481df.gif
 photo LynxTutsBlinkie-n_zps8e73f8cd.gif
 photo 1.gif
Powered by Blogger.

Where To Find It

♥Find us Online♥

♥Stalkers♥

♥Proud Member♥