Monday, June 10, 2013

Bubblegum Pirates scrap kit, and featuring the Emma ML1 tube - CT Tag, Tut, & FREEBIE cluster frame


CT Tag I created using the Bubblegum Pirates scrap kit by KizzedByKelz, which can be purchased at the Sweet Pinups Shop HERE  and featuring the Emma ML1 tube by Sweet Pinups, which is also available for purchase at The Sweet Pinups Shop HERE

You can check out my tutorial for this tag on my blog HERE



 FREEBIE cluster frame I created using the Bubblegum Pirates Scrap kit, which is available for purchase at The Sweet Pinups Shop  HERE  You can download this cluster frame on my blog at HERE



Matching timeline cover I created using the Bubblegum pirates scrap kit by KizzedByKelz, and featuring the Emma ML1 tube by Sweet Pinups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Search

Snag Our Blinkie

♥Blog Archive♥

♥Our CT♥

Photobucket
 photo BLT_RED_Blinkie2_zps735481df.gif
 photo LynxTutsBlinkie-n_zps8e73f8cd.gif
 photo 1.gif
Powered by Blogger.

Where To Find It

♥Find us Online♥

♥Stalkers♥

♥Proud Member♥